Friday, December 4, 2015

almost the end of another year

hi dear you..

i know i know that I told you we might not meet again in 2015, but im just a human.. I lie..haha

so, right now..which mean currently..while Im typing..im actually at the centre of gravity..dang, im rambling and rambling again..damn my awkwardness. okay okay, not gonna try to make any lame unhilarious joke anymore..

im at the centre of pdrm lobby actually. well, apparently tonight is my group night to stand by and the standby room currently has a very very bad internet connection..so here im, at the centre of fastest internet connection ever at PDRM universe. yep, the internet in here is totally very terrible that I feel like killing myself cats (eventho they are not here, lucky for them).

okay, back to main topic, if we have any.lol. okay , right, whats going on right now. yeah, i wanna share with you about my year, this year, two thousands and fifteen (2015). it started with tragedies, that I assure you. those were the down moment of my world, when my new Iphone which I just bought a month before fell onto the ground unprotected and the screen shattered (not actually shattered, haha). yeah, well..I almost cried because of that. but, i chined up and told myseld, athe you must be strong. you must be calm..ALL IS WELL..all is well....well..forget about my stupid mantra, please. one more tragedy that I remember was when someone/something stole rm300 from my MB account, which then magically appeared back in the the account a week later. that was weird. i freaked out a lil, then made a report..and it settled.


i will save you the details of whats went on later, because I myself cant remember even in points what I have done this year. sorry..but I can tell you what I was excited about lately..

im living almost four full months doing my practical (not like usual practical if you must know) at PDRM cheras and JKM. eventhough, dear seniors and people surrounding keep saying that it's bore living here..well, I actually kinda like it. Im not liking the boreness of doing the same routine everyday here, which are wake up early in the morning, go to classes, following rules..yes, those are the boreness.. but If I see at the bright side (gosh, this remind me of one of my fav novel title), there awere plenty of other eventful memories have happened here that I wanna keep it almost forever.

the most memorable memories were for sure are about my SHOOTING event. yess, that was indeed very memorable! that was sweet. very one sweet..like chocolate cake with whipping cream frosting that just been out from the fridge..bla-bla-bla (rambling again..). the first time I got to hold firearms was at pdrm practical, maybe the second day of our practical. that day, we all only get to hold the 'beast'..because it was ballistic class, so it taught teories only. when I first got to hold the beasts which were p99 walter and revolver (cant remember the brand) and also few other firearms, gosh it felt UNREAL! these monsters can only be seen on tv! imma kiddo, beat me out of the character please.

then, after getting excited of just holding firearms, a few days later I got Chicken Pox. yeah, I almost forgot about this tragedy. yep, im officially a survivor of Chicken pox disease. okay, back to the topic. the second time I got to meet the beast was at JKM when we were doing practical on test firing. they called in volunteer for doing the shot, and the hell if im not taking it. i literally just put my hand up all the time when they were called in for volunteer shooter. A shooter! hahaha. sounds very cool to me. and yeah, luckily I got the chance! yihaa... but then, it was a vertically aim shot as we have to shoot to vertical water tank for the test firing, s'okay, any angle; vertical or horizontal or upside down shot..any way I'll take it. and the first time..it felt..calm.. im shaking nervous like hell, but after pulling the trigger, it felt calm..it was actually not that hard to pull a trigger. it was very smooth..like you wont feel like you have shot a frigging bullet! that was sweet moment.


the third time I hold the beasts, they were a p99 and .38 revolver during shooting session just two weeks ago. we got 10 bullets for each firearm for every person. this time it was a normal shooting, which means the target was horizontally in front us. this time also, im shaking and sweating like some serious parkinson's pat..but a man got to do what a man got to do..so, just shoot! tips untuk menembak bak kata sarjan, 'kamu perlu tenang dan tenang..lepastu lepaskan tembakan'.. tenang yang pertama dibaca macam huruf E pada word 'emak', tenang yang kedua dibaca macam huruf E pada word 'epal'. ada paham? mesti tak tau kan maksud tenang yang bunyi macam epal tu..itu maksudnya AIM. calm and aim..then shoot. it was very simple, to pull the trigger like I have done before.. what tough was to control my shaking hand so that my bullets weren't hit that far from my aims. I got 74% for my shooting marks. clap.clap.clap for that not-so-excellent-marks-but-im-so-grateful-for-that result. oh, btw my superviser came the day before the shooting day saying that I have to collect samples for my fyp the day of the shooting. collect samples at the middle of shooting event.. that was..something.. but again..a man got to do what a man got to do..so, ikut je lah.


okay lah, im back at the standby room right now. it's dark in the kitchen, but luckily the macbook has built in keyboard light which is helpful in my situation right now.


seeya guys later.

adios mabolos.

love;
athe, the shooter.lol


No comments: