Friday, February 12, 2016

dear god

hey there!

'hey there!' will be my greeting this year. so, hey there y'all!

you must remember BBC right?

it's such a long time ago since I mentioned that name right.

well, I've got bad news and good news 'bout him.

the bad news is he got a girlfriend. and im still a dorky single lonely girl. damn!

the good news is, well..he's still the cutest man alive I've ever have crushed on (just stalked his IG with my dear ex-housemates just this morning). he's such a teddy bear <3 haha

i actually have plenty to write but my brother really annoys me with his bitchy behaviour, gash, i hate him so much right now because   I feel like not typing what I want to tell you just now.

so, till next time!

oh, the semester will be starting this Sunday. pray for my heart to be strong to climb the FYP mount. Now, Im not so happy with what's happening to my FYP. The experiments all went negatives which then made me down a bit. 'Neway lets replay The Climb again,

'keep the faith...keep the faithh...iyeeahhhh...' lol

let's man up before the effing final semester starts.

be strong, dear heart, dear determination, dear mind, dear body!

till next time.

No comments: