Wednesday, September 16, 2015

2015 second post

hey it's me again.

Im supposely at PDRM right now but He has another plan for me. I got my chicken pox catastrophe at 22. Gosh, im embarrassed. The ache is here and I cant stand it. Gosh, is it normal to feel this itchy and yucky at the same time. After the itchy blup blup I had when I went back from beijing, i thought that is the worst itchiness I ever felt. This one feels worse that that.

After one week at pdrm, when I just want to feel a lil freedom from house, and suddenly the disease hit me like a thunder. ZAPP!! And Im this weird dirty itchy yucky ugly duckling. Gosh. I hate to see myself in mirror right now. Keep it away from me please. Luckily for me my two weeks away include cuti raya haji so not so many classes I have to skip during my leave. Thank godness! I know i hate classes but currently im studying at pdrm and jkm, so i should take advantage to learn what I cant learn at my uni at there right.

I really hope this misery ends soon. I want to eat as many chicken as i can after these two weeks end. Please heal soon dear body.

No comments: