Monday, August 24, 2015

2015

salam 2015.

it's already almost the end of August. gosh, cant believe I left this blog spiderwebs for such a long time. hye dss. dont cry, I know you miss me.

hell, my third year of foresic sc has ended. omo. two weeks left before the hella final year will start. im going to PDRM Cheras for the whole semester, hope I'll survive there. oh, I kinda not worry about the survive because my one and only ability and I definitely do good in it is Surviving. ha-ha. pathetic!

im doing okay in study. gosh, I hope I'll do very well the next two last semesters, I need to boost up my gpa so that the overall cgpa doesnt look very oh-not-good for my portfolio to study postgrad. if..I have to do it.  should I stop the study and learn something else. like doing bussiness. im very much interested in doing food bussiness. maybe I should go few months away from everything to study about food. im writing crap things again yeah, dss. live your current life athe, it's not that bad. yep. life is good.

i want to do the scuba diving licence, but apparently the timing right now is not very suitable. im two weeks shy to the next semester..and im not going to do what I love in hurry. i want to enjoy it to the fullest when I do it. hopefully it is soon. cant wait to dive underwater and swim like a mermaid with my new friends : the fishes and the coral reefs. *dreamy*

hey, umm..im scared..actually..about everything. my future. where can I go after this? is there any open road in science for me? if there isnt I should think about other road..there are so many roads right in this world and im only 23/24 years old at that time..it's still early to start something new right? right dss? please answer..no, please give me strength..and power..and inspiration..and luck..for my future, whatever roads I'll take next.

i wonder about my future. dont you? the road in front me is kinda blur, but hell I know I want to do something that makes me happy at the end of the day eventhough it tough as hell.

let the year passes with very memorable memories, dss. Im not good in remembering things that had happened, but I dont forget what I ever felt. for that, i pray so that I'll feel anything in everything that I'll do.

why dont we meet in another post later on..until then,dss



your other side,
athe 24/8/2015

No comments: