Tuesday, January 28, 2014

warm feeling



hai,dss.

feeling like updating you everyday now, maybe because Im too boring in this holls.

sweet, isnt it the picture above? I feel it is very one sweet.  the most favourite scene of the movie for me.

what made it so special?

because, this scene felt warm- to me.
it's two person, walking together, looking at each other warmingly..ahh..it just feels right. simple but sweet. im being hopelessly romantic teen.haha.

the sweetness makes me not just like love story/hopeless romantic movie but Im fond of it. I like the way the guy look at this girl. this girl aint pretty compared to his ex, but he just loves her..just the way she is.

oh, forgot to tell you, the scene is from Something Borrowed. not a new movie, frankly. it aint a melodramatic-crap story line. it's a simple love story, well not so simple, it's a story that could happened to anybody. so,it's logical. and the guy, the hero guy kinda a hunk. haha.




it's a good love story though, I think. and it has its book I think, and I havent read it yet.


love;
senoritakiwirara
warmy heartsy diehard fan of LS.

No comments: