Sunday, January 26, 2014

yo! whaddap again.

signature athe-selfie <3

still in sem break. yeah, holls mood.

and im already bored just laying on bed, eating, movie-ing, reading novels yadda yadda yadda

boring~

im having flu-fever-cough in more than one week already. gosh, it feels really not good.

cant taste food well

cant breath using own nose

cant be normal me.

my mom got me to steak house just now, and I ordered T-bone steak for myself and it looked really tasty but unfortunately for me, I dont have my normal taste sense. it taste nearly tasteless in my mouth. arrghh-tension!

and one more problem-clogged nose or hidung tersumbat. haha (idk 'clogged nose' even exist or not in English dictionary.haha) really terrible. each night is a nightmare for me because I've to use my mouth to breath and it sucks. really am. tension!

feeling abnormal T.T


despite of all of these unfortunate, Im still thankful to Him for giving me a healthy body minus a bit of malfunction nose. ngeks.

oh yeah, emm..what ahh..im bored to the death and Im tired of brainstorming what to do each day. Im tired of my life. I need air-well,I mean fresh air. the real fresh air. I wish my sis are here,so that we can go girls outing or do something together. maybe this weekend they're coming here.

okey, not many things I have in my mind right now, let's take a look at what I wore in last weekend during my outing with lovely mama :)





teehee!

love;
senoritakiwirara
running nose-clogged nose-coughing-suara rockers all in one

No comments: