Tuesday, July 12, 2016

unlocking one wishlist

hey, you may not see this but try to look at my 2016 wishlist at your right laptop screen. yup! unlocking one of the wishlists finally! hah!

i've been so determine this year to lose weight and lose those evil fats. and yeah, these six almost seven months of dieting and exercising finally kick in. yeah! they worked, or they're working! i must say im very proud of my determination right now, and i kinda like what I see in the mirror when I see me..haha. im so grateful for that.


yeah, you might be wondering how much weights I really lose these six, seven months. I lose well, from 72kg (after finished PDRM) to 59kg (right now). quite a lot huh! betcha I could lose more if I get rid my sweet tooth. just cant abandon my desserts and all. after all, life is sweet..so why you want to make it less sweet by abandon the precious, tasty sweet cakes, icecream and all. I have been reducing their intakes for these past months and Im telling you it aint easy. gash, I wish Im not really very totally fond slash love them.

oh yeah. right now, Im unemployed, and not a student. I am just..blank space. I kinda have this hunch that I need to put myself into pause button and think wholeheartedly what i wanna do next. I have these few choices in my mind but they kinda stuck in my mind and my body acts no further actions for those choices. I know Im blabbering right now..gash..


it's a tough world..i know..one of my buddy got a job already..and I ask myself do I wanna that. working in chemistry area again. I've done it for the past years and I actually barely survive throughout the years..do I wanna do that in the future..do I really want it to be my next road. I know time waits nobody. the more I think the more I lose things. but, am I allow to just think deeper into the area..after all this is my life..I have to do something that I dont regret at the end of the day tho Im tired..I know life is sometimes unfair and you dont get what you always want. yeah, i get it.. but in my next step, I want to do something that helps me be better-me and maybe help others too. after all, life is about helping others right..haha, im being philosophic.


while im thinking about my future, Im also thinking of unlocking one of my wishlist which is to do the scuba diving! yeah..hopefully I can do that asap..yeah..thinking of doing it for my birthday this 22nd july. pray for me.


okay..gonna try completing my resume right now..i know Im so behind..but better late than nothing right!



bai..


yours,
Athe
almost 23 yo.

No comments: