Thursday, July 21, 2016

happy birthday, you grizzly bear punk

yeah, im the grizzly bear punk. i dont even know what does it means..haha.



today is my birthday (22 july and i dont know why the date above written a day early). well, the actual time is at 10.45 a.m. and while Im writing this, it is 10.41 a.m.. so four minutes from my actual birth time. better hug my mum at the exact time and thank her for giving birth to me. thank you mama. you are awesome!


im twenty three already. i feel like just yesterday i wrote 'im twenty two'..time really flies fast. I am grateful for who I am right now. I am imperfect, my life is far from perfect, but for me this is enough..for the timing..

I have good health. I have no disease, thank you Allah. I rarely have flu, but even if I have one it's only a mild one. and I rarely have sore throat these days, unlike few years back where I always suffer from it few times in a year.

I have good complexion, fair skin tho they aren't very fair and whitish like most of women outside there, but it's good enough to not cause me trouble. I kinda like my natural skin. I know I need vitamin C but for me, this is enough for the timing.

I have family. All my family members are healthy and here..what else a man can ask when he has his family with him, right?

I am smart. I know my brain got potential tho it seldomly shows its capability..haha..gosh, im lucky enough to have sane mind, thats enough right. I dont have to be the smartest person in the globe, I just need to be knowledgeble..i need to work on it, really hard cause this crack mind of me is so full of shitty novel plots that I've read rather than information bout world current news.

there are lotsa other things that Im grateful and thankful to...but lets just carry on with other things..


Human has two sides, bad side and good side. right now, I sit at more to bad side. I know that. I careless bout the world, bout the society, even at the beggars at night market. I prefer to be at the corner inside my room reading novels and absorb into laptop and handphone doing teen stuffs. Im not living, and I hate it. being a twenty three years old, I realize Im old enough to be an adult. An actual adult, the real living adult. I want to care bout other people, I want to care bout what happen in the world, what happen at surrounding..but i dont want to be so absorb into it. I want to care enough to teach me something bout the world. you get me? no. s'kay, me myself also dont really get it wholely, but yeah I will learn how to get there soon.

my career future is still uncertain. but a future me, that.. I can try to change to be a better me. I want to be a better person..for me..I want to be in good side. I want to start living the present while planning for future. and I want to stop wasting time.

yesterday, I went to a talk bout future plan. and I was surprised that there were some that targeted to gain a million within few years. gash, I was really dumstrucked at first, but then the motivator said it's possible, when you work really hard. A million in few years. gash, when I imagine myself as a millionaire at age..maybe 27..gash, that would be great and at the same time..burden. yeah.. I like having money, and it would be great if I have that kind of money, but what I try to aim in this life isnt exactly money. I want to treasure world, adventure life, learn something new each day, helping my family and others..and for that I need money..but i would never live only to seek more money. please remind me if i forget that later.


im rambling a lot today. neway, happy birthday, Athe. you're 23 y.o now. and live your life now!


DSS bestfriend,
Athe, 23, unemployed, but still positive.

No comments: