Thursday, June 16, 2016

mad time almost over, but it aint over. dang!

yeah! mad time almost over. the hella midcracking days of thinking and worrying about FYP are almost over, but it aint over yet. that's sadden.

last Tuesday, I've done VIVA for the project. i was actually the last presenter for the second day presentation but heaven, I hit lucky when I presented as the second presenter. wehoo!! I like me. I like my life that moment. but actually I prepared myself as the closing presenter with some kind like closure speech but, never mind..all iz well..

About the presentation. Gash..I prepared an opening speech but got really nervous and I blabbered about 'greets to forensic sc chairman bla33x' with slight trembling mouth..gash that moment was utterly awkward..but I told myself that s'kay..you got to continue with head up..so I just continue presenting like I've practiced night before...tho I actually skipped some words, sentences etc. because of the nervousness. and for the Q and A session, I was totally mindblock, mindblur and mindfreeze.. so 90% of the questions I either answered wrong or just answered I dont know. I was terrible, I know.. but thank Allah that moment had passed. gash..

I am so sad that I cant make my appa (aka supervisor) proud. sorry appa..im just not so..smart? or just so dumb. hahaha. anyway, so many corrections to be done right now, and yes..my appa just added one more work which is to complete along manuscript with the hard bound thesis. appa, we're suffering because of you right now. but I really should be grateful to have him as my supervisor..he actually taught me chemistry from the basis of high school syllabus this morning (im that dumb in chemistry yes..). thank you appa!

one more week with the people, environment, air, atmosphere of university. breath in deep, breath out hard Athe..you got lil time left..and yes..Im gonna say it again..IM GONNA SAVOUR ALL, ALL IN ONE.


almost finish undergrad student;
Athirah

No comments: