Friday, June 10, 2016

almost finish degree

hey y'all.

Im excited to tell everyone in the world that I almost finish my degree!! wehoo!

these four years ride at USM  has been a bumpy ride and full of bittersweet memories.

i will never forget the feeling of university student.

yes!

I still have VIVA next week on Tuesday and thesis correction, but hell I already smell graduation coat on me. gosh, cant wait for the real graduation day. cant wait to hold cert written forensic sc on it.

i would be the proudest person who proud of herself in the world of snobness. gosh, im rambling again..am I?

anyway, these few days, weeks..im gonna savour all. the environment, the air, the feeling, the atmosphere, the people..gosh, i will def say hi to everyone in uni (or maybe just a simple smile, Athe)..

im gonna do my best during VIVA this upcoming Tuesday. Bring it on! For once, I will not be nervous (I'll try, at least).

truly yours DSS,
Athe
(almost grad student!)

No comments: